Friday 4 February 2011

First Blog. EVER.


Howdy-do viewer!
I’m really excited to get started, so just thought I’d get a first post up to get the ball rolling. I’m completely new to blogging, but intend to have a browse around later on, so don’t be surprised if I end up on your page. I’m going to be writing film reviews about latest titles, but also previously released films which I get round to watching and feel like expressing my inner nerd-hood about.

I went to see Black Swan with my girlfriend the other night, thinking I’d take her to a ballet film before groveling and begging to let me take her to see True Grit… but I was so amazed by the film! I ended up really enjoying it. (and no, not just the Natalie Portman vs. Mila Kunis bed wrestling match half way through.) So anyway, I think I’ll get a review up over the weekend!

I hope you stick around, I promise to be a consistent blogger, because as you can imagine, a guy who makes a blog about films has far too much spare time on his hands!
See you around :-)
-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment