Tuesday 22 February 2011

GetGlue

GetGlue is a really good website I've found! It reminds me of Twitter, but with Facebook fan pages, and lets you "like" all of the films you watch, the TV shows you tune in to, the video-games you play, the books you read and anything else entertainment-based you enjoy!
The best thing about this website is every time you find yourself watching you can "check in" to it, and the more you check in you earn stickers! The best thing is, every time you earn 20 stickers they send them you. For free! 


Okay, if stickers don't excite you at the very least you can connect with people who have similar tastes to you. So if you feel like following me you can, here. 


Speaking of following me don't forget my twitter to keep up to date with new blog posts!


I'll post again soon guys.
-Luke :)



No comments:

Post a Comment