Thursday 17 February 2011

Update!

Just in case anyone is wondering, I haven't abandoned this blog! Just been bogged down with essays and stuff from college. I've got a couple of posts in the works, one explaining why the next Spiderman film will be all kinds of awesome, and a review of the superb 127 hours. 127 hours may have been out for ages, but I've only just seen it and enjoyed it that I wanted to write a review for it. It just proved Danny Boyle can't make a bad film, so expect a lot of Danny Boyle related ass-kissery in that review!

Oh yeah, and for anyone who hasn't seen it you HAVE to watch this trailer for new zombie game "Dead Island." It's one of the best trailers I've ever seen, for a film or game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrG1bdGtg
Don't bother watching the backwards version, it ruins the whole effect.
Because every blog is better with a picture of Ramona Flowers.

And another thing.
Edgar Wright re-tweeted this really genuinely awesome Scott Pilgrim "8th evil ex" comic earlier.
Well worth a look for any Scott Pilgrim fan, I hope Edgar liked it so much he want's to make it into a film...
http://www.edgarwrighthere.com/2011/02/16/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-walking-dead/


Anyway, come back soon for the posts I mentioned earlier!

-Luke :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment